Wednesday, July 8, 2009

10 days and counting.....

so wow! My team and I are leaving in 10 days! Seems quite surreal actually. I can't wait to see what God is going to do in us as a team and through us to love on His people.
The subject matter at hand is very heavy and so as we prepare i am burdened by the depravity of man, and in awe of the goodness of God in man...it is such a contrast. literally black and white. i am in awe of the use of us to do His incredible work. such a flawed being to act out such a perfect will. i am humbled as i am faced with this opportunity to touch the heart of God in the poverty of people. the opportunity to project hope to such unbelievable brokenness. to walk out my faith on a dimension yet to be discovered. to be transformed into the image of Him in a whole new way....dang! i covet your prayers..thank you for embarking on this journey and listening to the heart of my team..
In Him,
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment